Current Openings (but we're always open to a speculative CV)
- Senior Full-Stack Developer
Who are we looking for?
We're seeking an experienced and ambitious software developer, to join our talented, friendly & progressive team.
Optimizely and Umbraco are key CMS's we work with so there would be a level of experience in using these for the role.
A little about life in the role?
Here at dotcraft, you'll get to work with great clients, on cool projects with openings to visit clients on site.
There are plenty of opportunities to explore and learn new tech in your role, we encourage growth and building our knowledge as a team on ever-evolving technology.
We learn towards driven, inspiring, motivated, hard-working and fun individuals.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer
- A competitive salary,
- Part remote work (flexible)
- Flexible working
- Training opportunities
- A friendly working environment
are just some of the offerings to keep ourselves motivated.
The office has a great coffee machine for when you're in the office and snacks to go with your beverage. We are fortunate enough to have an office in a great location with a cafe, relaxation area, and conference rooms to suit your needs. We also understand remote working can be very beneficial and we are flexible in how people work within the team.
We look forward to hearing from you and how you can be part of our great team.
Be comfortable in...
- .NET Framework, .NET Core (with upcoming shift to .NET 8.0).
- ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET Core MVC.
- Web API / Web API 2 and OAuth 2.0
- Relational and NoSQL Databases.
- Transact-SQL (T-SQL).
- CSS: SASS and understanding of task runners: GULP/GRUNT.
- Deep understanding of website optimizations and analysis Lighthouse scoring system and metrics.
- Good working knowledge of Version Control Systems like GIT / SVN.
- Agile development using Scrum.
- Agile practices (CI, CD, BDD, TDD).
- AWS and Azure as hosting environments.
- High-traffic eCommerce retailing experience.
- Working knowledge of React, Vue, Angular
- Implementing headless CMS and SPAs
- Aware/used tools such as Jira, Confluence, Figma, Slack
A successful candidate should have:
- Deep understanding of data / data processes / API design / web services
- Good knowledge of Relational databases/NoSQL databases
- Good working knowledge of .NET based CMS products (i.e., Umbraco, Optimizely/Episerver)
- Optimizely/Episerver Experience
- 4+ years of experience in similar role.
Behaviours (expected standards for this job role)
- A ‘can do’ attitude, constantly strives for self-improvement and learning.
- Efficiently diffuses problems as they arise
- Helps and leads others in problem-solving
- Takes ownership and responsibility to ensure successful results
- Recognises and adapts appropriately to changing conditions and requirements
- Not afraid to communicate their ideas and contribute positively to the discussion
- Team player - ability to work as a unit to meet shared project goals
- Good communication skills to share updates of your development wizardry with the team and client.